Admissions Intern - K-12
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
A Day in the Life:
Assist with the processing of financial aid applications and their documents and provide support services to families.
In this role you’ll:
- Evaluate financial aid applications and determine if further documentation or clarification is required
- Compose emails to families that clearly outline the information we are waiting for
- Call families to communicate that TADS is still waiting for information
- Follow up with families who reply to initial correspondence and work with them to ensure the completion of their application
- Meet daily auditing goals
- Associate documents to the appropriate accounts
- Classify financial aid, admissions, and enrollment documents to correct requirement
- Data entry of 1040 tax forms
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for someone who brings:
- Excellent written, oral, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and creatively problem solve
- Strong sense of responsibility towards commitments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work 15 hours/week
- Current college student
- Interns are required to work a minimum of 15 hours per week; hours are flexible depending on the intern’s schedule but should be consistent week to week.
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities