Technical Support Representative
Do you enjoy helping people and wonder how you can help a bigger audience? What better way than by helping to support Associations and Non-Profits whose missions it is to help their members? As a Nimble AMS Technical Support Representative, you can do just that! Nimble AMS is an Association Management System built on the Force.com Platform that empowers Associations and Non-Profits in fulfilling their missions, and in turn, help you fulfill yours.
Tasks include investigation and troubleshooting, fixing and implementing point and click solutions in Nimble AMS and Salesforce. Providing an excellent client experience is paramount to our success. As such, Community Brands team members know how to work hard and have fun, keeping the Community Brands culture at the forefront of client engagements.
Community Brands Consultants strive to be knowledge experts in three key areas - the association industry, the Force.com platform, and with our AMS product. Team members are self-starters, highly motivated to be the best that they can be, to constantly learn and share their knowledge with team members and the clients with which we work.
Role Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respond to support cases through Salesforce and provide technical assistance whether the case is a direct assigned or escalated
- Maintains records, logs and reports of assistance from clients through varying interfaces including Salesforce Cases, Nimble AMS Communities, Phones
- Assist clients in diagnosing problems and sources of errors; guide users through corrective steps via phone and email or offer to resolve issue.
- Evaluate cases and customer issues and determine level of urgency.
- Coordinate work and monitor/report on status
- Communicate any negative customer interactions to Manager
- Document resolution for future reference, training, and support purposes
- Assist in enforcing and recommending process improvements
- Collaborates with other Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Technical Consultants on a frequent basis to allow for the greatest sharing of information on learning for everyone.
- May require Salesforce certification
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communicates effectively with Clients and peers - both written and verbal.
- Team Player - NimbleUser is structured around team work. It is the responsibility of the team to complete the project
- Desire to Learn - must be willing to expand their skill set, be comfortable jumping in and learning as they go, and help to share what they have learned with the group.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or similar field of study or equivalent experience is acceptable
- General Knowledge of associations and non-profits
- accounting knowledge a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Trailhead
- Salesforce Certifications are highly desirable (Admin or Salesforce Certified App Builder)