Implementation Specialist - Support
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
Overall Responsibility: Ensure a positive transitive experience for all new schools using the TADS Admissions, Enrollment, and Tuition Management products, and keep existing schools up to date in their knowledge of the TADS system.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work directly with new and existing schools to set their system up for the new school year
- Training and support year-round for schools assigned
- Suggest needed enhancements to the development team through access to Assembla TBR
- Keep up with system enhancements of the other products supported
- Lead the team in support and follow through of school setup from start to finish to support
- Grow knowledge and experience in designated school type area
- General school setup and support tasks
- Transfer schools’ existing processing into the TADS system
- Advise on best practices for new and returning schools
- Advise on possible improvements for school processes (simplify!)
- Review and improve existing schools’ setup
- Administrator support and training
- Monitoring and assisting with general admin support as time allows
- Attending and contributing to daily team meetings
- Communicate team/workload needs to Implementation team members and Manager
Implementation Specialists will operate in teams of 2-4 people, organized (roughly) by school types. Teams will work collaboratively to ensure schools receive necessary attention and support throughout setup process and during the year.
Team members will communicate workload need to designated Senior Implementation Specialists, and Manager at bi-monthly meetings. Senior Implementation Specialist will assign new schools and tasks appropriately.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities