Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack Java
Aptify is now part of Community Brands.
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a powerful web application using some of the latest technologies with a brilliant, talented bunch of developers. You will work with other development team members to design, develop, test, and launch new functionality for our platform. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
- Work with the Product Managers and Development team to understand and define require
- Create design documents to ensure that software fits into the overall architecture and addresses requirements
- Prototype features when applicable
- Develop the application using best practices / design
- Communicate status and issues orally and in writing in a timely manner
We'd love to chat if you have...
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant field
- Strong Core Java Skills
- Experience in Architectural Desig
- Proficient with Object Oriented Analysis and Desig
- Strong in Front-end developme
- Experience with relational databases: especially MySQL.
- Experience with Tomcat is highly preferre
- Experience with XML and Web Services is require
- Experience in design, development and deployment of complex operational systems require
- Experience with Linux is require
- Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
About the product:
Crowd Wisdom™ enables you to provide a personalized, social and engaging learning experience which is learner centric. The Crowd Wisdom™ learning management system (LMS) suggests relevant content to each learner based on our advanced recommendation engine. It also allows learners to connect with peers to share knowledge and guidance.
Crowd Wisdom features:
- Branded, Customized Interface
- Centralized Learning Hub
- Assessment & Testing
- Tracking & Certifications
- Video Playback Engine & Assessment
- Personalized Learning Paths
- Social Learning Community
- Content Authoring
- Multi-Device Support
You can find more details about the product on the link below:
Experience in the following would be a plus:
- Experience with Spring Framework or other dependency injection framework
- Experience with Hibernate, JPA, or other ORM library.
- Experience with Web Service Integration (SOAP, Rest)
- Familiar with cloud-based services/APIs (S3, CloudFront, etc.) and hosting (EC2)
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Maven
- Experience in Agile work environment