Technical Support Representative
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
Are you an expert problem solver? Is follow-through one of your greatest strengths? Do your clients always leave with a smile on their face? If so, we want you to join our team.
Community Brands is seeking a Technical Support Representative who is passionate about his/her work, understands the client and works tirelessly to solve problems in a timely manner.
This position is for the NetFORUM Pro Support team and is responsible for providing technical support to external customers for our SaaS-based association management software application.
Contributions to the team will include: expanding content of knowledge base articles, defect analysis and documentation, and expanded departmental responsibilities.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Provide outstanding Client Software Support using SQL technology
- Provide technical solutions in real time to external customers that are received via web portal, chat, e-mail and phone
- Identify recurring issues and publish related knowledge base articles
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries, and communicate resolution to customer
- Provide customers with application best-practice and software set up advice
- Track reported cases in internal database, following company procedures and ensure published SLA and quality targets are achieved
- Proactively follow up with open cases on a regular basis, updating customers as needed
- Seek guidance from senior team members when necessary
- Escalate problems to the next appropriate level as necessary
- Respond to routine and emergency support calls from clients
- Adhere to departmental policies and escalation procedures
- Maintain proficient knowledge of all product and service changes
- Perform other related duties as requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
- SQL experience is must
- High school diploma
- Ability to perform a variety of technical support activities
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to remain professional in all interactions
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven time-management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Association experience highly desired
Good People, Doing Good Things:
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities