© 2018 GiveSmart US Inc., part of the Community Brands family.
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The Account Executive is a highly visible member of the
KEY DUTIES & PRIORITIES:
- Drive revenue in your assigned market/territory
- Close exclusively new business accounts
- Develop strong relationships in your assigned territory
- Track and achieve necessary core metrics and KPI's (daily, monthly, quarterly)
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals set by the VP of Sales and Operations and the Director of Sales
- Own and drive revenue growth for the assigned region.
- Maintains, increases, and maximizes the sales volume of accounts and market share by developing sales strategies for every contact and prospect using analysis and account penetration.
- Efficiently and profitably controls the sales cycle: prospecting, telemarketing/cold calling, sales presentations, overcoming objections, proposals, and closing contracts.
- Provide weekly reporting to
- Forecast (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Utilize CRM accurately to document and communicate all sales activity
- Maintains updated competitor information, i.e.: their services and practices, and keep Regional Manager informed on said practices.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Nurture relationships with all client contacts to foster long-term trust and increase the probability of retention.
- Sales experience with proven track record of success
- Minimum of
1 yearclosing experience
- Sales and/or service experience with non-profit clients is a plus
- Ability to sell value and close contracts per pricing strategy
- The desire to learn, grow and help our non-profit partners succeed
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Must be team focused and extremely organized
- Ability to deliver presentations in a group setting
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in the non-profit sector, customer service, event management or account management preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities