Sales Manager - Association
Community Brands (the “Company”) is the market leading cloud-based software and payments platform serving associations, nonprofits, faith-based groups, and K-12 schools. The Company offers a comprehensive suite of products to meet the needs of its communities, from business operations, to community engagement, to end-to-end commerce. With 2,200+ employees serving over 100,000 clients in 30 countries, Community Brands helps organizations grow stronger and achieve their missions.
The Association Sales Manager will help drive the road-map designed to enable company growth and transformation. Drive strategies including but not limited to our sales initiatives that contribute to Community Brands high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition and service, content, events, and branding. Align closely with Product Development, Design and Marketing teams to create go-to-market strategies and create communication and collateral that reflects the company brand and ROI for customers and stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who brings:
- Proven results and a discipline for actively coaching to and managing the sales processes supporting inbound demand.
- Building strategy and capability to increase cross-sell and grow average sales price per customer.
- Results and experience with increasing conversion rates and decreasing time to close in the sales cycle.
- Simple answers to complex problems, making time to implementation a differentiator.
- Seeks input and participation of stakeholders across the organization; most importantly sees sales and marketing as integrated functions with dependency on one another each other.
- The ability to Coach and Align Up, Down, and Across the organization to build a team of champions.
- Growth as a function of product differentiation and customer experience
- Listening and collecting data from market and influencing product strategy and development.
- Develop and recommends ROI driven bundles, campaigns, and incentives with marketing, peers, and finance.
- Quantifiable impact in dollars and cents terms.
- Assessment of market opportunity and aligns sales resources to maximize growth and profit.
We’ll see it as a bonus if you also bring:
- Setting goal communication and commission plans in a motivating and challenging way.
- Continuously raising the bar.
- Confronting and handling resistance, performance, and attitude problems swiftly and effectively.
- Applicable sales automation tools to speed up mundane processes and optimize sales spend.
- Correct metrics and interprets data objectively on a full funnel basis, develops recommendations and actions to take based on data.
- Established state of mind that buyers interact with in various social and digital mediums, plus the ability to reach and influence those buyers’ behaviors and decisions.
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities