Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
A Day in the Life:
The Data & Report Specialist will assist clients with converting their data into our software and develop reporting. This position will work closely with our clients, services team members and project managers to map and migrate data from a source software database into Nimble AMS environments that have been customized for each individual client.
This Position is a direct report of the Data Team Lead.
In this role you’ll:
- This is very client facing work. The primary duty is to work directly with customers to complete the movement of their data from a legacy system into a new Nimble AMS environment which is customized for each client
- Work with implementation and technical consultants to complete the data migration as required by a project's time and budget constraints
- Understand technical data migration issues, troubleshoot/resolve issues and communicate solutions
- Assist customers with their data extract-- explaining the migration process, defining data requirements, and guiding them to correct data in their legacy systems and prepare for the data migration cycle
- Assist customers with analyzing data and developing effective reporting strategies
- Understand and follow the NimbleUser data migration and conversion processes as they relate to an implementation project lifecycle
- Proactively raise up any data-related issues to the the project manager, team, or client
- Contribute to continuous process improvements as they relate to reporting and the data conversion process
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in reporting and data migration/conversion in the context of the NimbleAMS product, the Salesforce platform, and with existing internal and commercially available tools and applications
We’re looking for someone who brings:
- Experience working in Salesforce and understanding of Salesforce data structures
- Familiarity with the use of Salesforce tools like Data Loader and Workbench
- Knowledge of data management tools and systems
- Experience with SQL Server and SSMS
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases
- Strong understanding of report creation and environments
- Basic understanding of networking, remote access capabilities, and programming
- Experience with meeting project budgets and deadlines
- Strong end-user service experience
- Attention to detail for data accuracy and completeness
- Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used
Education & Experience:
- S. in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field of study.
- Equivalent experience is acceptable.
We’ll see it as a bonus if you also bring:
- Salesforce Developer or Data certification
- Experience working in a billable project environment
- Experience developing cloud based applications
- Experience with comalong with Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, and SOQL
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- PurposeDriven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities