Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We’re expanding our team and are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the K-12 Solutions Marketing team at Community Brands. This B2B team builds and markets software and payments portfolios for schools, and the education market is an exciting space to be. We’ve recently made acquisitions in this area of our business, and you will help us find opportunities for growth, build on our segmentation, define our target customers, optimize our marketing plans and report out on key progress indicators. This role reports to the Director of Marketing, K-12 Solutions.
You’ll play an important role as part of a full-funnel B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketing team responsible for awareness, engagement, lead generation, closed/won deals, adoption, renewal, and upsell/cross-sell. In partnership with the rest of the Marketing team and Sales, this individual will be responsible for identifying the most effective means of accelerating revenue growth in K12 Solutions.
You’ll contribute to lead generation goals and integrated marketing campaigns in a variety of ways:
- Understand and prioritize key trends in the K-12 education space to support our ability to hit our growth targets. Competitive analysis is a part of this, to the extent it can shape our strategy and campaign focus.
- Refine customer segmentation and identify the right target audiences for demand gen campaigns based on Campaign Manager-defined objectives and KPIs. Find and unlock growth via cross sell, upsell and new business opportunities.
- Create, track and report on campaigns with a meaningful interpretation of results, pipeline contribution, ROI calculations and tangible recommendations to improve.
- Support the marketing team with ideas on campaigns that fill gaps at the top, in the middle and at the bottom of the funnel.
- Through Salesforce and marketing automation tools, unify the tracking of a customer base that spans multiple products and manage frequency of communications.
- Partner with the Sales Ops and Reporting & BI team to provide standard reports on leads, opportunities and the health of the funnel.
The position is ideally suited for candidates who have broad B2B marketing experience; are metrics-focused, inherently curious and motivated; and who strive for quantifiable results that help the business succeed. As a team, we’re focused on achieving higher engagement and conversion rates, improved searchability, and better campaign performance. We operate in a fun, fast-paced, diverse work environment, and there are many opportunities to grow your career within the organization.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Strong analytical and reporting skills expected.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience, 5+ years preferred. Experience analyzing promotional campaigns, events and/or measuring key performance indicators. Ability to use data-driven insights to recommend actions to improve performance. Technology, SaaS, and/or E-commerce experience desired. Data analysis, Salesforce, HubSpot and/or Marketo experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities