Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The role of the Renewal Specialist is to process renewals for our K-12 Growth customers without an assigned Customer Success Manager. The renewal specialist will be actively managing upcoming renewals at least 60 days in advance, reviewing renewal details, increasing price points accordingly, negotiating terms, and securing the renewal signature. When a retention issue is identified, the renewal manager will take an active role in helping resolve the customer risk by successfully working across the Community Brands Account Team. When cancellation intent is received, renewal specialist will work to re-sell the value of the solution to the customer.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to):
- Proactively manage the renewals for assigned customer portfolio.
- Assist Management in successful forecast of renewals and customer churn
- Engage with customers to promote software adoption by administrators and families
- Monitor utilization and assist in the identification and triage of customer issues; and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Co-create, implement and monitor health metrics for our clients. Identify potential issues and risks proactively and early; and work across functions to develop strategies and plans for resolution.
- Record and manage all customer communication in CRM
- Regularly solicit feedback on our products, services and customer satisfaction
- Communicate with product management to surface ‘voice of the customer’ and help translate feedback into product requirement
- Identify additional revenue opportunities both via upsell and cross-sell and pass on leads for additional products and services needed by clients to sales
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, act with integrity and in the best interests of our clients and Community Brands with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Desire to learn, grow and help our K-12 customers succeed
- Customer service and support experience at a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever evolving, team environment
- Ability to understand multiple technology tools used by client bases
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and Salesforce.com
- Self-starting initiative and ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities