Software Developer - .Net
Aptify is now part of Community Brands.
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We are looking for talented .Net Developers to work within the development teams on multiple product lines, ensuring that we deliver quality software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
- Must be able to comprehend the client’s requirements quickly and give feasible technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed organization and customers.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Team player and quick learner with desire to learn new technology.
We'd love to chat if you have...
- 2-3 years of experience in working on Microsoft .NET Technologies using C# and ASP.NET/MVC on Web Application Development.
- Thorough in SDLC, OOPS and OOAD principles.
- Knowledge of Web API and Web Services.
- Knowledge of Windows application would be an added advantage.
- Solid Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably with Microsoft SQL 2008 onwards.
- Good & Effective Communication Skills. Client handling experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently while tackling complex problems.
- Ability to learn and work with cutting edge technologies.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities