Associate Account Executive
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The K12 Software Solutions group is currently seeking an associate account executive who thrives in a fast-paced, SaaS sales environment alongside experienced sales professionals that are purpose driven, passionate, collaborative and fun. Our team core values are Trustworthy, Strategic, Inspiring, Collaborative, and Resourceful. Our mission is to educate and empower prospects to achieve their school's short- and long-range goals.
Organizations adopt Community Brands K12 software to manage tuition and fee receivables, process payments, facilitate the school admissions and enrollment process, analyze and assess financial aid and manage school information. We help schools radically improve and elevate their community and systems, serving as strategic advisors and providing them trusted support to help them achieve their educational mission.
The associate account executive position is a full time, junior level position offering a competitive salary, commission structure and benefits. You will be a highly visible member of our sales team, responsible for new business development within an assigned region. Individuals that are dynamic, thoughtful, data-driven and account focused will be important contributors to our growth, helping our team reach new levels and shape the future of Sales in Community Brands, K-12 Division. Together, you and our K-12 Software sales team will be the fuel that drives Community Brands K-12 success.
KEY DUTIES & PRIORITIES:
- Develop strong relationships in your assigned territory
- Execute our best in class sales methodology
- Drive revenue in your assigned market/territory by closing net new business accounts
- Track and achieve necessary core metrics and KPI's (daily, monthly, quarterly)
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals set by management
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to):
- Efficiently and profitably control the sales cycle: prospecting, cold calling, providing sales presentations both onsite – if applicable - and remote, overcoming objections, generating proposals, and closing contracts
- Maintain, increase and maximize the sales volume of accounts and market share by developing sales strategies for various school contacts and prospect using analysis and account penetration strategies
- Provide weekly reporting to sales management including Forecast (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and other KPI’s
- Utilize CRM accurately to document and communicate all sales activity
- Maintain updated competitor information, i.e.: their services and practices, and keep leadership informed on said practices
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Nurture relationships with all client contacts to foster long-term trust and increase the probability of retention
- Experience working with buyers evaluating products/services
- The desire to learn, grow and help our non-profit partners succeed
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be team focused and extremely organized
- Ability to deliver presentations in a group setting
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Nice to have
- Some sales experience with proven track record of success
- Some sales and/or service experience with non-profit clients
- Other experience in the non-profit sector, customer service, event management or account management
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities