Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The Ai (Attendee Interactive) team offers three end-to-end content platforms: Ai-Evolution, HighMarksCE, and Ai-LogisticsPro. These leading edge platforms provide a dynamic online solution for conference planning, continuing accreditation, E-learning initiatives, and PARS. Each platform is furnished with an unmatched suite of solutions that allow conference planners and CME departments to streamline all of their needs into one unique product.
The Project Manager for Attendee Interactive provides and ensures a high level of customer service by developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients. From the start of a project through its completion, the Project Manager will work to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations. In addition, the Project Manager will develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all internal Attendee Interactive staff. The Project Manager will interact daily with the IT staff, Sales staff, and Accounting. The role is to understand the clients’ needs and communicate those needs to other Ai departments to ensure complete client satisfaction.
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintaining direct communications with the clients, to assess their needs and determine the appropriate course of action to achieve their goals.
- Reviewing new projects with the sales and IT departments to understand the scope, timeline, and deliverable expectations.
- Collect or convey the necessary data, timelines, and deliverables from clients.
- Add and maintain all contract details, milestones, and deliverables into Ai’s Project Management system.
- Review and submit invoices and deposits with Accounting per the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Coordinate with the client to establish a plan for all websites, modules, and onsite efforts, per the contracted terms and throughout the entire contract cycle.
- Work with the IT department to set, review, and evaluate project milestones and delivery dates.
- Facilitate client training and user permissions for client staff.
- Manage and oversee the deliverables and timelines for services provided by other sub-contracted vendors.
- Receive written approval and sign off from every client once a site meets the contractual requirements and has been fully accepted.
- Work with the IT and sales teams to create estimates for additional custom work that are outside the scope of the contract. Prepare contract addendums and receive client signatures on addendums.
- Responded to in a timely and professional manner to client requests. Delegate or field any and all requests to the appropriate departments.
- Seek opportunities and make recommendations to clients to upsell clients by adding additional modules and products.
- Participate in weekly production meetings and monthly staff meetings.
- Attend and/or manage the onsite operations, such as travel arrangements or equipment logistics.
- Solicits and expedites the response to and/or resolution of all internal clients (such as programming and design teams) and external client inquiries and complaints in a timely, professional and courteous manner, providing proper instruction, documentation and follow-up, and working with all departments necessary to resolve any issues.
- Conduct post-show/project debriefing internally with Ai staff and externally with the client.
- Assist the sales team in the preparation of a renewal contract for the following year
Good People, Doing Good Things:
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilitie