HR Business Analyst
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The HR Business Analyst acts as a facilitator and liaison between the HR functional teams for all aspects of business needs. This role requires an understanding of business, technology, and requirements gathering/documenting concepts. Determines best practices and suggests how to improve current practices. Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations and communicates with other departments as necessary. May perform special projects upon request.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key business stakeholders and team members.
- Develop common processes and standards.
- Conduct business process modeling.
- Research, evaluate and demonstrate proof of concept, and recommend processes to drive improvements within business to make Community Brands more effective and efficient
- Daily support for customer requests and documenting problems and support.
- Develop understanding and ensure documentation of Community Brands HR processes
- Responsible for discovering, gathering, documenting, and vetting business and functional requirements for new projects and processes.
- Design test plans and manage test plan execution / issue resolution; evaluate test results with functional owners.
- Support and participate in end user training; transition application administration and configuration to the appropriate system analyst and/or team.
- Participate in Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis and High-Risk reviews.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, IT, and/or Business Analysis
- Minimum 3-5 years developing Functional Specifications, Process Flows, User Cases, Test Plans, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience conducting requirement analysis, solving business problems, assessing technical capabilities, and documenting solutions
- Experience with the design, implementation, and support of HR Information Systems.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills which will include organizing meetings with varied participants from multiple functions across the business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities