Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We are a software company serving the trade-show industry and are seeking someone with strong technical skills for this entry level position. This is a hands-on role and will require some lifting of heavy equipment associated with preparing and receiving shipments in a warehouse environment. This position also requires frequent travel, mostly within the United States, to facilitate the on-site operations at the events we serve.
The Logistics Coordinator reports to the Assistant Logistics Manager and Logistics Manager.
• Assist in preparing shipments to/from our warehouse or between events
• Repair and maintenance of computer & printer hardware
• Work with the account management team to coordinate on-site operations
• Travel to event locations to provide support at client events
• Provide additional support to the IT Department for employee assets
• Hardware & Software troubleshooting/support
• Remote installation of software on Expo Logic and client computers
• Initiates problem solving – solution oriented priorities in the effort to effectively address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Builds strong relationships with others; display enthusiasm, build high morale, and promote a friendly group-working environment.
• Demonstrates a commitment to and are stewards of the Company’s core values.
• Strong analytical skills to assist with the coordination of hardware movement between locations and events
• Strong problem solving abilities, able to solve problems when no one may be available to answer questions
• Detail-oriented approach to tasks and problem solving
• Team-oriented but able to function independently
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
• Self-motivated and extremely comfortable with technology
• Demonstrated hardware and software expertise
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
• Must be physically capable of moving and lifting heavy equipment
• Must be okay with last minute traveling/scheduling, you may miss important events
• Previous experience in a technical support or logistics related position a plus
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Strong commitment with the ability to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles.
• Strong follow through in all circumstance and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as vendors and customers.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines.
• Tact, diplomacy and maturity in all client and company interactions.
• Confident, motivated and a self-starter.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities