Executive Vice President - Sales
Community Brands is the leading family of SaaS software companies providing software and services solutions to the variety of vertical markets including: Education, Nonprofit, Association, and Ministry organizations worldwide. Our family of companies have over 2,200+ employees and revenue in excess of 450M after 60+ acquisitions and growing. Backed by Insight Venture Partners, (a leading PE Fund with over 13B in assets) we continue to expand our global platform and service these various industries with our distinct software brands.
Community Brands is seeking an Executive Vice President of Sales with an exceptional track record of success to help lead the company through its next phase of growth. The Executive Vice President of Sales will work closely with the Managing Director and the executive leadership team in developing and executing Community Brands ANP growth strategy. The Executive Vice President of Sales will be responsible for building and growing the sales team and establish best practice sales processes and methodologies. The initial focus for growth will be on new customer acquisition, cross-sell of new products/services to existing customers, and customer retention.
- Drive commercial growth and provide strategic insight for the expansion of the business
- Develop operating metrics to measure sales productivity
- Develop and manage a high-performance sales team.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: establish performance and development goals; provide appropriate training and development; assign accountability; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Create a repeatable process for training new sales team members and providing them with ongoing support to maximize likelihood of success for each rep and minimize time to productivity for new reps
- Design monthly and annual sales goals to align incentives and minimize attrition while maximizing ROI
- Develop a predictable forecasting methodology to understand leading indicators of the health and growth of the business and highlight areas for focused attention
- Unravel current sales compensations plans to make them more consistent across the division and in-line with the company’s goals while ensuring retention of top talent
- Implement KPIs and identify rep-level metrics correlated to performance (# leads worked in a day, average talk time, number of calls lasting more than 10 minutes, close rate, etc.)
- Implement systems and software necessary to track rep-level metrics where not yet in place
- Design the optimal process for net new business sales, which may include some combination of needs assessment, demo, trial, etc.
- Design the optimal process for customer renewals, including the right combination of onboarding experience, software utilization tracking and contract terms
- Build and develop a comprehensive sales team capable of achieving goals in-support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Equip the Executive Team with board-ready materials showing timely bookings reports and projections
- Manage through a matrix organization, working directly with product line General Managers to ensure sales targets are met
- Work with industry influencers to position ANP products in the marketplace
- Work with CFO, Finance, and other corporate leadership to ensure that all revenue synergies are achieved along the proper schedule
Given the importance of the position to the company’s planned growth and success, the ideal candidate will bring the following background and experience:
- Passionate, Capable Leader: Passionate about developing and motivating people and building a world class team
- Deep understanding of both enterprise and transactional based sales processes and teams
- High energy, driven, mentor with the ability to establish instant credibility and rapport
- Action-oriented leader with a high sense of urgency and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Open, engaging leader who inspires others, listens well and has a high EQ
- Proven History of Successfully Driving Sales: Ability to create a repeatable process for with measurable results
- Ability to successfully cross-sell and upsell new software products and services to new and existing customers
- Ability to implement best practices and processes that scale (i.e., sales compensation plans, upsells, contract design, territory realignment, etc.)
- Track record of consistently improving a company’s win rate
- Experience managing growth both organically and through acquisition
- Outstanding Communication Skills: Effective communicator with the ability to articulate a clear vision and value proposition
- Strong executive presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate sales performance to the Executive team
This role be can be based at any of our major hubs, including Austin, Chicago, Washington DC, Tampa. This role could entail travel approximately 50% of the time.
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- PurposeDriven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities