Aptify is now part of Community Brands.
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Community Brands is on a mission to be the global “Engagement Suite” behind the success of associations and non-profit organizations. To deliver on that mission, our Infrastructure Services Group needs strong technologists to configure and operate innovative, large-scale enterprise platforms and infrastructure services. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We are looking for a Systems Engineer (Cloud) to join our Cloud Platforms team. As part of this team, you will provide important hands-on leadership as we design, implement, and operate the public, private, and hybrid cloud platforms that enable our product groups to solve for problems at global scale. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
- Ensuring that service components under management are monitored 24x7 for availability, capacity, and performance in Windows and Linux based cloud environments.
- Drive the team to complete projects and work-streams in a professional manner including achievement of on-time/on-budget goals and frequent project status updates
- Creating the appropriate documentation for our systems, including architecture and network diagrams and support procedures
- Leading incident response teams as necessary to mitigate and deal with adverse events effecting our infrastructure
- Define and prioritize service automation work in line with the wider infrastructure and corporate strategy
- Architect and design solutions that will live within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform
We'd love to chat if you have...
- Have considerable hands on experience designing, building, and operating solutions within AWS platform for Production workloads.
- 2+ years of hands on, expert-level experience designing and supporting complex, 24x7, mission critical hosted solutions
- 2+ years of cumulative experience specifically related to design and operations of production systems within AWS platform.
- One of the AWS cloud certifications.
- Be a self-starter able to work productively either alone or in collaboration with a team
- Experience of DevOps methodologies and “Infrastructure as Code” approaches, tools, and strategies.
- Experience with writing scripts and implementing automation. Terraform preferred.
- Have a customer-oriented mind-set.
- Bring strong systems thinking to the table, with an innate ability to see patterns and simplify the complex problems.
- Demonstrate phenomenal trouble-shooting skills.
- Possess strong collaboration and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Know how to architect for scale, for resiliency, for reliability, for security, and for performance.
- Relevant Engineering Degree or MCA or MCM Graduate with good academic grades.
Good to have…
- Relevant professional certifications with system and cloud engineering, including:
- Azure: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), etc.
- AWS: Certified Developer, SysOps Administrator, Solutions Architect etc.
- GCP: Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect, etc.
- Prior architecture experience involving:
- VMWare and HyperV virtualization technologies
- Data center migration to public cloud
- Setup, config, and usage of monitoring technologies in the cloud:
- New Relic
- DataDog Etc.