Aptify is now part of Community Brands.
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,700 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We are looking for a Performance Engineer who will be responsible for the completion of all necessary performance test activities to ensure the quality of the application. You should have experience with performance testing tools such Jmeter, Load Runner, scripting and monitoring tools. This role requires coordination with all necessary stake holders to create, maintain and debug performance test scripts, create performance test strategy, scenarios, execute performance tests, and report defects. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
- Work closely with management, product owners, developers and quality engineers to understand product requirements and design appropriate performance test plans to verify features performance and scalability requirements
- Communicate status, risks to test complete dates, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects to cross functional teams
- Participate in discussions and planning with development teams
- Able to provide suggestions in Load Testing, SQL performance tuning, CPU utilization, memory profiling.
- Candidate should familiar with Software testing lifecycle phases such as Non Functional Requirement gathering, Planning, Design, Development, Performance Testing, Performance engineering
- Coordination of testing with Test Manager and stake holders.
- Plan, design, automate, execute and monitor tests for Aptify application.
- Ensures Test Environments and test data effectively meet and support Test Strategies and organizational requirements.
- Risk management and release reporting activities.
- Raise and track found defects in used tools.
- Suggest changes for enhancement to the tools, workflow, process and reporting.
- Provide test estimates and testing timeline for all test events
We'd love to chat if you have...
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in JMeter, Load Runner, and scripting tools.
- Design and develop robust performance test scripts in LoadRunner and/or Apache JMeter or Silk Performer
- Troubleshoot errors, failures, and bottlenecks
- Expert to web load testing / benchmark software (e. g. Dynatrace AJAX, WebBench)
- Has exposure of providing suggestions in Performance Tuning.
- Working knowledge of HTTP load generation / measurement software (e. g. LoadRunner, JMeter, TestMaker, Silk Performer, etc.)
- Expert level experience to test applications built in .net, C#, SQL, PL/SQL based platforms.
- Experience working with Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) which include agile, continuous integration.
- Strong problem solving skills, strong communication skills, and ability to build strong professional relationships are essential.
- Strong knowledge of collaboration tools like (Confluence, MS office).
- Good interpersonal skills as role involves coordinating activities with resources and communicating clearly to stake holders.
- Proven experience in writing test plans and test cases/-scenarios is good to have.
- Good understanding of programming in Java or C#.
Good People, Doing Good Things:
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Planned Paid Time Off
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Flexibility