Account Manager/ Project Manager
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
Promotes Expo Logic’s overall client service and satisfaction through focused and direct contact with clients. Diligently and proactively maintains and expands Expo Logic’s client relationships. Serves as the primary point of contact in leading the client services account planning cycle to ensure that client needs and expectations are met by the company. The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services for his/her assigned
The Account Manager reports to the Director of Client Services.
• Establishes productive, successful professional relationships with staff and assigned client accounts through consistent, credible, and pro-active engagement.
• Proactively coordinates Expo Logic’s internal partnerships in order to meet client account performance objectives and critical milestones in meeting deadlines for assigned client accounts.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address client
• Ensures client event is positioned for success with strong leadership, thorough preparation and reliable support throughout the entire client event, whether performed remotely or in person.
• Proactively identifies profitable opportunities to deepen client relationships that provide mutual benefit for the client and Expo Logic.
• Builds strong relationships with others; display enthusiasm, build high
• Maintain financial and budgetary accountability for the Company and client relationships to ensure profitability.
• Demonstrates a commitment to and are stewards of the Company’s core values.
• Highly effective management and delegation skills.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Strong commitment with the ability to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
• Tenacious problem solving and critical thinking skills while exhibiting judgment, innovation and a realistic understanding of issues.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines.
• Demonstrated Team Player with a positive “Can-Do” attitude towards change and ability to adapt to changing company and/or client needs.
• Tact, diplomacy
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as vendors and customers.
• Confident, motivated and a self-starter.
• Travel up to 75%
• Preferred knowledge of Client Association Management Systems such as NetForum, Aptify, ACGI, among others. Experience with other registration and software platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities