Software Developer - Salesforce
Aptify is now part of Community Brands.
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
Aptify is looking for talented Salesforce Developers to work within the development team, ensuring that we deliver well tested software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
- Must be able to comprehend the client’s requirements quickly and give feasible technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed organization and customers.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Team player and quick learner with desire to learn new technology.
We'd love to chat if you have...
- In-depth knowledge in Salesforce.com/ Force.com platform
- Must have at least 5 years of experience & extensive understanding of Salesforce.com platform w.r.t Platform administration, Development, Data Management, Integration, Security and Deployment.
- Building custom apps using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Have knowledge in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers, writing Workflows, REST API Integration.
- Have knowledge in designing of custom objects, validation rules, custom reports, work flows and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation according to the application requirements.
- Have knowledge in Creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, and Approval Processes.
- Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation
- Certifications: Must be Salesforce.com Admin Certified and Developer Certified. Nice to have Salesforce Sales & Service cloud certifications.
- Custom development experience in Force.com (Apex, visual force), Batch Apex and Schedule apex.
- Must have knowledge on using tools like Ant, SVN.
- Good Analytical skills and issue debugging.
- Good Communication skills - Verbal and Written. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and Clients to coordinate & meet deliverable.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.