Aptify is now part of Community Brands.
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
A Day in the Life
We are looking for an Accountant to join our Finance team with experience in expense reimbursement processing and other back-office functions. You should have good knowledge of accounting software and processes. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
In this role you’ll
- Process expense reimbursement requests, validating the business nature of expenses and then following expense reimbursement policies. Processing will be done on the Intacct platforms for our staff in the US and Canada.
- Generate monthly journal entries, entering data into the Intacct system for our Canadian and US entities, as needed.
- Process and track Accounts Payable, ensuring that AP for our US and Canadian entities are paid on time and validated in accordance with company policies.
- Other related accounts and finance activities
We’re looking for someone who brings
- 3+ years of experience with back-office accounting functions.
- Good & Effective Communication Skills.
- Has worked in organizations having international presence.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently while tackling complex problems.
- Ability to learn and work with cutting edge technologies.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Commerce
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Planned Paid Time Off
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Flexibility