Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,800 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The HRIS Manager is responsible for overseeing the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to perform various reporting, data clean up and data processing activities. This position works very closely with Human Resources, Information Technology (IT), Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, Operations and other corporate support teams to manage internal databases and educate users on functionality of the system. This also includes ensuring security, accuracy, integrity, and availability of HRIS data. To be successful in this role the individual must have experience with database administration. Being flexible and having the ability to adapt and learn quickly in various technical environments, while delivering quality work within short deadlines, are key attributes needed for this role. We are a fast-paced environment and have done multiple acquisitions, so cleaning up data will be the first project.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- System Implementation and Maintenance. Assist in review, testing, deployment and ongoing maintenance of HRIS implementations, integrations, and functionality releases. Configure HR processes for all functional areas (onboarding, performance management, compensation/ job changes, terminations, etc). Collaborate with functional and technical teams to coordinate application releases/upgrades with focus on continuous improvement. Provide overall project management for all HRIS projects.
- Customer Service/Production Support. Provide support for HRIS system to include researching and resolving HRIS problems, transactional assistance, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements.
- Security. Manage the security, confidentiality and data integrity of HRIS system ensuring appropriate access and restrictions. Will need to manage Admin rights and test environment access.
- Report Writing. Write, maintain, and support organization’s HRIS reporting requirements to include federal compliance (EEOC, AAP, VETs, ACA). Manage the HRIS data to ensure accurate data capture that promotes compliance and enables comprehensive reporting.
- System Training and Business Process Improvement. Identify business process and workflow improvement opportunities to enhance operational business processes and system’s efficiencies. Train employees, managers, corporate functional teams, and operations as well as cross train other members of IT team as needed.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of operation and configuration pertaining to all aspects of HRIS system; i.e., Integrations, Security, Recruiting, Onboarding, Reporting, PPTO Modules, etc.
- Work closely with HR, Compensation and Benefits, and Payroll teams to ensure collaborative approach regarding HRIS system.
- Audit HRIS system data on routine basis for accuracy, security, data integrity and compliance. Support internal/external audits of HRIS system data.
- Participate in all aspects of HRIS system testing to include development of test strategy documentation and project plan, writing test scripts, coordinating testing resources, and project management.
- Collaborate with compliance teams (HR/Compensation/Risk Management) to research, document, and implement systems/processes related to legal or other compliance requirements.
- Assist with administration of E-Verify systems.
- Provide backup support to all HR functions when payroll needs quick resolution.
- Ensure accurate end user documentation, quick reference guides and video snippets are developed and updated for all HRIS processes.
- Maintain the IT HRIS service level agreement for end user support.
- Coordinate with support vendors to troubleshoot and resolve HRIS issues that need to be escalated.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Certifications and Licenses
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent knowledge required. 5 - 7 years’ hands-on, advanced experience with HRIS/HRM systems required and minimum of 2 years’ Dayforce experience. Expertise in data collection, management, analysis and reporting to inform workforce talent management strategies.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience required for the following:
- Dayforce HCM
- Dayforce Advanced Reporting
- Dayforce Integrations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and procedures in implementing and managing HRIS system.
- Advanced MS Excel 2010 skills required.
- Advanced report writing skills with other software systems preferred.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment is required.
- Prior experience using Dayforce HRIS preferred.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of business office operations and computer network. Heightened sensitivity to protecting highly confidential information required.
- Exceptional planning, communication, troubleshooting, customer service, team orientation, analytical and documentation skills.
- Strong application, project management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Effective internal and external customer relations skills, attention to detail, and problem solving.
- Must possess training skills that will allow communication of technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to quickly understand both business and technical concepts and translate into end user's requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities