POD Machine Operator
Position: POD Machine Operator
Reports to: POD Production Manager
Shift: 2nd shift (2:20 PM - 10:20 PM) 37.5 hours work week plus overtime
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow safety standards at all times.
- Must have the ability to use computer interfaces, setup and change equipment, track orders and maintain high quality standards while keeping attention to detail.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with internal employees at all levels, in addition to working independently.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Overtime is required with good attendance.
- Experience with printing and/or web handling equipment is a plus.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of a high school diploma/GED
- One or more years of related experience preferred.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot process/mechanical issues within a high speed production line.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and retain new tasks.