Customer Service/Treasury Management Service Specialist
DescriptionProvides client support and expertise to the banks Treasury Management customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer the Treasury Management Services Team telephone line – meet “In Queue” requirements
- Manage incoming requests through Service Desk
- Maintain client records
- Provide internal support to Branches and Departments
- Meet SLA’s for new implementations, trainings and maintenance requests
- Provide on-going training to clients as needed
- Ensure client files are audit ready
- Perform operational duties as assigned;
- Monitor MPA renewals for ACH/RDC
- Quarterly Audits for ACH/RDC Limits
- Quarterly Audits for Token Security Devices
- Month-end recon reporting
- Special projects as assigned
- Generate cross-sales by selling into the existing client base.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year banking experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to assist customers.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a basic level of computer skills.
- Basic understanding of operating systems and browsers.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Ability to generate an atmosphere of exceptional team synergies, positive energy and CB pride.
- Outstanding ability to track and organize multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong client service skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.