Process Innovation Specialist II
- Work closely with the Business Line Leaders to translate desired experiences into tangible processes
- Liaison between business and technical teams
- Ability to adapt process improvement methodology to the situation
- Develop strong, effective working relationships with business line and key stakeholders to effectively execute projects and ensure sustainability of transformation practices
- Help identify changes needed in backroom support teams and control functions to support the efficient execution of transformation projects.
- Work with various teams to implement the changes
- Help remove barriers that are slowing down processes and remove inefficiencies.
- Mindful of potential regulatory and compliance needs in processes
- Ability to facilitate candid, orderly discussions among diverse groups and achieve outcomes which support end state goals
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers and subject matter experts in order to communicate the need, business case and anticipated impact of proposed projects and programs.
- Ability to drive strategic thinking and continuous improvement in both non-operational and operational areas, including directing cross-functional teams
- Ability to create and deliver projects on time and within budgetary limits
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in process improvement/innovation in a retail, back office or services setting
- Lean - Six Sigma Green Belt certification or equivalent preferred
- Effective utilization of a diverse set of facilitation techniques
- Ability to manage multiple mid-sized projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical resources
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Create communication and change management plans
- Proficient in in MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Advanced Visio skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Pragmatic problem-solver, forward thinker with independence of thought
- Skilled at human performance change management
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment