Financial Planning Officer
DescriptionJob Summary: Performs complex data entry and analysis to provide essential financial planning services.
Acts as Subject Matter Expert. Financial Planning advocate for the firm.
- Responsible for ongoing and follow-up communication with Financial Advisor and/or client
- Prepares simple and complex Plan design and documentation
- Prepares and designs insurance quotes
- Delivers plan by phone and face-to-face to clients as needed
- Responsible for plan delivery follow-up and monitoring
- Responsible for plan reviews and revisions
- Assists with Healthcare Banking plans and projects
- Logs plans into Redtail system
- Maintains plan notes in system
- Provides MoneyGuide Pro Training for team members.
- Provides in-depth training for Financial Advisors and Wealth Advisors.
- 5+ years’ experience as Financial Advisor or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in Financial Plan Production
- CFP and NSSA
- Series 7, 65 or 66 and Insurance licenses for states registered.
- Familiar with investment concepts, terminology, investment products & security clearing systems
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong skills in data entry, reading and comprehension skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Professional attire
- No direct reports
Work is generally supervised with general instruction on new assignments only.
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.