Treasury Management Sales Officer III
- Develops and retains Treasury Management business for the assigned territory.
- Generates and participates in joint calls with relationship managers, personal bankers and branch officers.
- Develop a marketing plan to meet their assigned revenue goals and expense guidelines.
- Produce new business by consulting, primarily with commercial customers regarding Treasury Management products and services.
- Write formal proposals.
- Manages or leads projects as needed.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience in Treasury Management sales.
- Experience in business development.
- Product Management experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CTP or CCM designation preferred
- Deep understanding of basic PC functions and Internet browsers.
- Effective customer calling experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven consultative and customer service skills.
- Exceptional Treasury Management product knowledge.
- Superior technical knowledge relating to bank systems, MS Office.
- Very strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, follow direction and work independently.
- Ability to generate an atmosphere of exceptional team synergies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to mentor others and help build strong teams
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions