Branch Manager III
- Understands all core products and makes recommendations to customers
- Satisfactory audits and operational soundness
- Highly skilled business development/outbound calling
- Exceptional customer service
- Branch facility and asset management
- Proficient in consumer lending, building knowledge in business lending
- Ensures good internal business relationships
- Maintain CB culture/core values
- Executes and communicates direction and vision of Branch/region/bank to the Branch team
- Community involvement - visible, active referral source
- Manages own portfolio and may analyze financial statements and tax returns
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Retail banking experience
- Management experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Principles of banking (understands how our business operates)
- Employee development
- Managerial Leadership competencies
- Ownership of self-development
- Responsibility for the overall running of the branch
- Broad understanding of cash flow, financial statements and market risk
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions