Wealth Advisor III
- Extensive communication with clients and their advisors
- Ability to discuss general topics in overall investment performance, economic issues and market trends
- Presentations to clients on financial planning options and opportunities
- Direct consultation with attorneys, accountants and other advisors on a wide range of Wealth Issues
- Client meeting planning, facilitation and presentation.
- Ability to discuss client investment objectives, including risk tolerance, asset allocation, and cash requirements
- Ability to discuss general merits of various investment plans
- Translate investment policy to individual investment objectives
- In depth knowledge of the Common Wealth Solutions and the ability to communicate them with clients and prospects, providing education around potential solutions
- Awareness of alternative investment ideas for clients
- Assist investment transition for new clients when appropriate
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (Investments, Finance, Law, Accounting/Tax, Economics, Business Administration) and/or 3 years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one CFP, CWS, or ChFC designation. Encouraged to hold additional designations around focused planning areas.
- 5+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Capacity to work with demanding clients and diverse groups of people
- Client-centered focus
- Excellent strategic thinking ability
- Excellent consultative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at analyzing and solving problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment