DescriptionTo develop, implement, and maintain the data warehouse system for Columbia Bank.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports dimensional data models and data marts for the data warehouse system.
- Coordinates with various business groups regarding data warehouse development, migration of data through manual or ETL processes, revision and update of data, procedure development, troubleshooting, system configuration, security administration, and account setup.
- Installs, deploys and upgrades data warehouse systems applications; maintains documentation, and performs routine systems administration maintenance activities.
- Develops and maintains queries and reports.
- Provides assistance to end users and programmers regarding data warehouse related problems and issues.
- Initiates processes and documentation of data warehousing system; develops procedures to ensure security and integrity of data.
- Supports and tests upgrades to the data warehouse system.
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
- Other duties as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years data warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with report writing software, especially Cognos and or PowerBI
- General understanding of dimensional data modeling, data warehouse systems and development theories, including ETL processes.
- Knowledge of SQL programming.
- General knowledge of database integrity and security standards.
- Understanding of Local area networks and personal computing environments.
- Experience with client-server technology.
- Basic statistical methods.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.