Oracle CRM Cloud Developer
DescriptionResponsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of CRM systems, including integration with other systems. Provides relevant data reports that will be used to analyze and support business-wide decisions.
- Responsible for the support, audit and improvement of the Bank’s cloud-based CRM systems.
- Designs, develops and maintains integrations between CRM and other systems.
- Acts as a liaison between affected departments and/or outside system vendors.
- Prepares statistical data and develops reports using available data.
- Provides system users with technical support and communicates system changes and deadlines.
- Documents processes and suggests and implements improvements to existing processes.
- Develops and implements new processes when applicable.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- BA/BS degree in relevant field of study preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in System Administration
- 3+ years’ experience with design and implementation of Oracle Sales or Service Cloud.
- Experience with design and creation of integration between cloud-based CRM systems and non-cloud-based applications. (Oracle Engagement Cloud/Sales Cloud and Eloqua is highly desirable.)
- 3+ years’ experience developing Restful API and XML-based web services interfaces. (SOAP and WSDL)
- 3+ years’ experience with scripting using java/groovy, power shell and SQL.Deep understanding of CRM systems and data, both sales and service components
- Ability to design and run relevant, complex and understandable reports
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Ability to make clear recommendations and decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment