Client Care Representative
- Committed to meeting phone queue expectations; Answering the phone is the first priority.
- Adhering to the standards of the Client Care Call Review form;
- Consistently demonstrate and provide excellent Client service.
- Research and resolve internal and external Client issues.
- Meet and maintain established department goals. I.e. Abandoned Rate, Speed of Answer (Average wait time).
- Authors informal written communications/emails for internal and/or external Clients, management, employees, etc.
- Participate in career development activities annually to enhance knowledge, skills & abilities.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of banking experience and/or Client Service and/or Call Center experience.
- Bi-lingual staff speaking Spanish or Russian desired.
- Excellent Client service skills with a desire to assist Clients
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a basic level of computer skills. Experience with MS Office products or Personal Finance products preferred. I.e. Quicken, Quickbooks applications.
- Solid active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Basic written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to generate an atmosphere of exceptional team synergies, positive energy and CB pride.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment