DescriptionLeads a team of highly driven employees to grow both business and consumer banking relationships. Works closely with the Market Manager & Regional Manager to attain branch/bank goals.
- Understands all bank products and provides solutions to clients.
- Technological Capability. – Online Banking, Mobile Banking,
- Knowledge of how businesses and clients use banking technology and the solutions that Columbia Bank products can offer to drive sales and repeat business.
- Satisfactory audits and operational soundness
- Highly skilled and seasoned business development/outbound calling
- Branch facility and asset management
- Proficient in consumer and business lending and can consult on structuring credit.
- Has established internal business partners to enhance client relationship.
- Maintain CB culture/core values and is the main focal point for CB in the community that they serve.
- Participation in civic organizations, non-profits, and various boards are encouraged.
- Executes and communicates direction and vision of Branch/region/bank to the Branch team
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial statements and tax returns, underwrite and manage portfolios of more complex loans.
- Develop team members in all areas of career development
- Skillfully handle customer complaints and concerns with the outcome goal being enhanced client relations
- Provides excellent high touch client service by offering immediate acknowledgement and responding to customer inquiries, must follow through in a timely manner.
- Interviews, hires, and terminates employees with established policies and procedures.
- Actively develps COI’s and referral sources to successfully grow branch loans and deposits.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute a marketing plan in the market area served.
- Proven ability to launch a de novo branch and operate within the parameters of the branch’s yearly budget
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience managing or training in a retail/commercial banking is a plus.
- Coaching or management of individuals in a metrics driven consultative sales environment.
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some management experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Principles of banking (understands how our business operates)
- Employee development
- Managerial Leadership competencies
- Ownership of self-development
- Responsibility for the overall running of the branch
- Broad understanding of cash flow, financial statements and market risk.
- Knowledge of how Clients and Business Owners use banking technology.
- Coaching or Management of individuals in a metrics driven consultative sales environment.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment