Private/Healthcare Banking Portfolio Manager
DescriptionManages a predetermined portfolio of existing client relationships. New credit, renewals, modifications, covenant compliance & financial monitoring & reporting. Assist relationship manager with client/prospect related loan needs, analysis to include financial spreads, term sheets, commitment letters and documentation/closing and all duties assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- New credit underwriting
- Financial monitoring/reporting & covenant compliance/quarterly risk ratings
- Ensure all bank loan documentation is accurate & banks security interest in collateral is perfected
- Ensure timely processing of all credit requests & renewals
- Analyze and complete term loan reviews
- On-going loan administration and file maintenance and collection of financials
- Ensure all bank loan files both hardcopy & digital are updated, organized & complete
- Perform a multitude of written & verbal communication tasks ensure completion of all assigned projects.
- Cross-sell and deepen client relationships
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in finance or accounting and/or equivalent combination of experience and training preferred.
- 3+ years of industry work experience/financial
- Thorough understanding and ability to interpret complex accounting literature and accounting pronouncements, regulations, practice and theory, as well as ability to apply this knowledge to day-to-day activities
- Advanced level of computer skills with an emphasis on MS Office Products to include Excel and Word
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Effective team player
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding & complying with all bank credit policies and procedures
- General understanding of commercial & real estate underwriting
- Ability to engage & dev. relationships with all internal bank departments
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.