Deposit Account Analyst
- Utilizes knowledge of complex business entities to advise/assist Bankers and Relationship Officers for new or existing complex deposit accounts.
- Provides detailed analysis for complex account relationships to ensure appropriate documentation to support the account relationship has been obtained.
- Communicate complex account opening requirements to manager level and above with the Retail, Commercial, and Treasury Management business lines.
- Prepares documents for complex deposit accounts within system including but not limited to the following accounts
- Master/Multi Signer Signature Cards-New and Grandfathered
- Nested Entities-Definition; Business accounts that have businesses nested into the relationship
- Tribal Account Relationships
- Property Management o Joint Ventures o IRA and HAS’s o Municipalities
- Inputs accounts on the system.
- Verifies input accuracy.
- Investigates and resolves all but the most complex deposit account document questions.
- Validates accuracy of existing account set ups in the system
- Verifies supporting account documentation to comply with regulatory requirements and bank policy and procedure
- Ensures that the documents requested comply with bank policy and that document packages are complete to minimize the risk of loss to the bank.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2+ years’ experience in branch banking
- 1+ years’ experience in account documentation preferred
- Demonstrated ability to organize and process multiple document requests to assure timely and accurate completion
- Strong research and problem solving capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of business, non-profit, tribal, and municipal, entity structures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including communications at all management levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Business Process Manager and Precision
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a team environment.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time • Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements • Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions