Digital Delivery Lead
- Primary project contact for digital vendor partners and internal project teams
- Taking projects from creative concept through final implementation, working with internal resources and external vendor partners
- Work closely with Digital Product Analysts to bring-in digital initiatives to the business transformation
- Tracks and documents project deliverables, developing project plans and related task lists as necessary
- Oversee project risks and escalate project issues to Strategic Digital Delivery Manager and Functional Business Heads
- Prepares status reports for management, clients or project personnel.
- Lead other projects or assignments as directed by Strategic Digital Delivery Manager.
- Communicates with the various individuals or departments to ensure deliverables are met and that the project is on schedule
- Explores opportunities to add value to department processes
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years in project coordination or administrative assistance
- Banking experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred* High level skills in project coordination
- Proactive time management skills
- Ability to coordinate numerous tasks, teams, and individuals
- Ability to monitor expenses
- Ability to resolve operational problems
- Demonstrates continual process improvement mentality
- Ability to succinctly report out project milestones and accomplishments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to work with many types of people and personalities
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions