Business Systems Analyst
- Provides consultation to business unit management to determine solutions to business problems.
- Devises test plans, builds test data, and tests new or enhanced application functions.
- Develops training and operating procedures.
- Preferably has experience in the business functions supported and some IT skill and knowledge.
- System Administration for Bank Core Application, New Account Platform and Teller Platform
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0+ years’ experience with a degree
- 1+ years’ experience without a degree
- Banking Experience
- Ability to work with and understand reporting data
- Analytical skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into operational reporting
- Core systems conversion experience
- Core Systems Maintenance experience
- Core Systems Reporting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment