Central Digital Imaging Manager
DescriptionManages production of enterprise digital imaging to ensure all appropriate documentation are indexed within defined service level agreements. Manages a team of imaging specialists to centralize enterprise wide document imaging within one or more imaging systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures document management processes are functioning as intended.
- Keep abreast of current trends in document management and associated technology
- Develop and maintain enterprise document imaging standards
- Develop, maintain and monitor SLA’s for imaging throughout the organization
- Work with technology teams to deliver and deploy imaging solutions consistent with industry best practice
- Manage team of specialists, acting as role model and coaching employees on performance
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma - Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Minimum 4+ years of document imaging or records experience required
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory or lead position preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to assist customers.
- Ability to lead of team of specialists
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Ability to generate an atmosphere of exceptional team synergies, positive energy and CB pride.
- Outstanding ability to track and organize multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong client service skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.