DescriptionResponsible for financial reporting, analysis of business trends and results, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Corporate Finance and Planning Manager with models forecasting business line results, new product proposals, mergers and acquisitions, capital and long term planning, and other ad hoc analyses requested by senior / executive management.
- Independently develop forecasting and business models to support business line and financial management requests.
- Review financial trends to determine additional business opportunities or risks. Makes recommendations for corrective actions as necessary and appropriate.
- Develop management reports for business unit managers and Financial Services Department providing insight into performance and performance trends.
- Provide training and consultation regarding management information systems to users.
- Maintain a detailed and thorough understanding of the corporate data warehouse and methods for accurately reporting management and financial information.
- Develop and maintain executive and board level presentations.
- Ensure that project output is useful, timely, and acceptable in order to meet needs and expectations for quality, project objectives, budget, timeframes, etc
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.A./B.S. degree in Finance required and the equivalent combination of experience and training normally gained through 3+ years of related work experience. MBA degree preferred.
- Expert personal computer skills in spreadsheet preparation as well as word processing, presentation, and database management and reporting software.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as accomplish work assignments under minimal supervision and sometimes tight schedules.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Effective team player.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet bonding requirements for employment purposes
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.