DescriptionLeads a team responsible for exceptional customer service standards along with operational soundness and generating revenue for the branch/bank. Works closely with Regional Manager to attain branch/bank established goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands all core products and makes recommendations to customers
- Satisfactory audits and operational soundness
- Highly skilled and seasoned business development/outbound calling
- Exceptional customer service
- Branch facility and asset management
- Proficient in consumer and business lending
- Ensures good internal business relationships
- Maintain CB culture/core values
- Executes and communicates direction and vision of Branch/region/bank to the Branch team
- Community involvement - visible, active referral source
- Ability to analyze financial statements and tax returns and manage portfolios of more complex loans
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Retail banking experience
- Management experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Principles of banking (understands how our business operates)
- Employee development
- Managerial Leadership competencies
- Ownership of self-development
- Responsibility for the overall running of the branch
- Broad understanding of cash flow, financial statements and market risk
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.