Private Healthcare Relationship Manager
DescriptionDevelops, advises, manages and retains Private Banking/Professional Banking client relationships. Wealth Management services to these clients include: deposit, cash management, credit, investment management and trust services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Business development of client relationships
- Advises clients on wealth management and implementation strategies
- Manage and review client relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and development of all Wealth Management services including:
- Consumer and Commercial Credit Structures and Solutions.
- Financial Planning
- Deposit Solutions
- Investment Management Solutions
- Trust Solutions
- Proficient knowledge in other banking services offered by other Lines of Businesses to identify and offer qualified referrals.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years’ Private Banking experience
- Builds client relationships
- Knowledge of credit structures
- Client satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to provide client solutions
- Ability to prospect new client relationships
- Knowledge of bank products and services in order to cross sell
- Builds and manages client relationships.
- Proactive in external and internal job functions.
- Knowledge in all job functions
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.