Private/Healthcare Banking Credit Analyst I
DescriptionFacilitates the origination, underwriting, credit analysis, underwriting and ongoing administration of loans associated with Columbia Bank’s Private/Healthcare banking clientele. Works closely with clients, Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides exemplary customer service to internal and external clients.
- Works with clients, Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to analyze loan needs and options available to meet client financial goals.
- Conducts analysis by generating, running and utilizing system generated reports.
- Conducts comprehensive analysis of client personal and business financial status as well as bank credit services to provide customized financial solutions.
- Recognizes and mitigates credit and industry risks
- On-going loan administration.
- Ensure regulatory and bank compliance of all loan packages.
- Analyze and complete term loan reviews
- Other duties as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other relevant area - or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of commercial and consumer lending experience or
- 0+ years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other relevant area
- Understanding of banking and credit administration environments
- Understanding of personal and business financial statements and tax returns
- Knowledge of loan documentation and collateral regulations
- Experience with tax analysis software preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Research and analysis skills with attention to detail
- Ability to organize and process multiple projects to assure timely and accurate completion
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and positive attitude with team members and clients.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.