International Support Specialist
DescriptionProvides customer service and internal employee service pertaining to foreign exchange and wire transfer international transactions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily balancing of U.S. cash supply.
- Balance foreign cash inventory.
- Set daily foreign exchange rates and set preferred rates for large transactions.
- Buy and sell foreign currency banknotes and monitor inventory balances.
- Prepare foreign drafts.
- Outgoing and incoming foreign wire transfer processing.
- Answer branch inquiries on foreign rates and inventory.
- Tracing wire transfers.
- Assisting with cash letters.
- Back up on other duties within the department when needed.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work experience in a position with various duties in an office setting.
- Excellent phone/customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized and accurate.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent math skills
- Basic PC skills; Excel, Word, 10-key.
- Foreign and/or U.S. banknote experience preferred.
- Outgoing Wire Transfer Process preferred.
- Knowledge of security procedures preferred.
- Prior CSR experience preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.