Treasury Management Service Specialist
- Answer the Treasury Management Services Team telephone line – meet “In Queue” requirements
- Manage incoming requests through Service Desk
- Maintain client records
- Provide internal support to Branches and Departments
- Meet SLA’s for new implementations, trainings and maintenance requests
- Provide on-going training to clients as needed
- Ensure client files are audit ready
- Perform operational duties as assigned;
- Monitor MPA renewals for ACH/RDC
- Quarterly Audits for ACH/RDC Limits
- Quarterly Audits for Token Security Devices
- Month-end recon reporting
- Special projects as assigned
- Generate cross-sales by selling into the existing client base.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year banking experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to assist customers.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a basic level of computer skills.
- Basic understanding of operating systems and browsers.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Ability to generate an atmosphere of exceptional team synergies, positive energy and CB pride.
- Outstanding ability to track and organize multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong client service skills.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment