Customer Service Rep / Treasury Management Service Specialist
Provides client support and expertise to the bank’s internal and external Treasury Management customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Committed to meeting phone and Service Desk (email) queue expectations.
- Provide excellent client service.
- Understand and interpret basic banking transactions and how they impact the client’s deposit and/or loan account.
- Understand, interpret and resolve internal and external client concerns with periodic assistance.
- Navigate multiple systems for each call or email type.
- Establish or re-establish online banking access for clients. Resolve basic client concerns regarding digital access and/or challenges.
- Author informal written communications/emails for internal and/or external clients, management and employees.
- Accurate completion and retention of required documentation.
- Identify red flags and complete risk assessments related to clients’ Treasury Management Products.
- Positively contribute to department goals (ie; Quality Phone and Email Observations, Average Speed of Answer, First Call Resolution, Schedule Adherence)
- Participate in career development activities annually to enhance knowledge, skills & abilities.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year banking experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to assist customers.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a basic level of computer skills.
- Basic understanding of operating systems and browsers.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Ability to generate an atmosphere of exceptional team synergies, positive energy and CB pride.
- Outstanding ability to track and organize multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.