Commercial Operations Officer
DescriptionThis position is a central liaison to the division. The incumbent will be the focal point and project leader for initiatives within the division as well as those that have impact across the company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages divisional projects
- Works to organize projects and communications throughout the division
- Builds reports that support divisional initiatives
- Analyzes data and reports out findings to key stakeholders
- Supports and communicates compliance changes
- Represents division at quarterly meetings
- Provides back-up administrative support when needed
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in operations support
- Strong project management skills
- Intermediate skills in MS Office
- Analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data and present findings
- Strong communication skills
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.