EWO Systems Analyst
DescriptionPlans and monitors customer contact center schedules and operations. Provides management information and productivity forecasts by observing customer call patterns. Develops, monitors and analyzes key performance indicators. May schedule call center equipment maintenance and repair appointments.
- Runs contact center reports
- Monitors contact center schedules
- Interprets forecasts
- Schedules from forecasts
- Develops productivity reports
- Analyzes reports and makes suggestions to management around scheduling
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma required
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years contact center experience preferred
- Some analytical experience preferred
- Ability to run reports
- Ability to forecast and schedule
- Building analytical skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite - especially Excel.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment