CRM System Administrator III / Developer
DescriptionResponsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of CRM systems, including integration with other systems. Provides relevant data reports that will be used to analyze and support business-wide decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the configuration, support, audit and improvement of the Bank’s cloud-based CRM systems.
- Designs, develops and maintains integrations between CRM and other systems.
- Acts as a liaison between affected departments and/or outside system vendors.
- Prepares statistical data and develops reports using available data.
- Provides system users with technical support and communicates system changes and deadlines.
- Documents processes and suggests and implements improvements to existing processes.
- Develops and implements new processes when applicable.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- BA/BS degree in relevant field of study preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in System Administration
- 3+ years’ experience with design and implementation of CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Oracle Sales or Service Cloud).
- Experience with design and creation of integration between cloud-based CRM systems and non-cloud-based applications.
- 3+ years’ experience developing Rest API and XML-based web services interfaces. (SOAP and WSDL)
- 3+ years’ experience with scripting using java/groovy, power shell and SQL.Deep understanding of CRM systems and data, both sales and service components
- Ability to design and run relevant, complex and understandable reports
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Ability to make clear recommendations and decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.