Branch Manager III
Leads a team responsible for exceptional customer service standards along with operational soundness and generating revenue for the branch/bank. Works closely with Regional Manager to attain branch/bank established goals.
- Understands all core products and makes recommendations to customers
- Satisfactory audits and operational soundness
- Highly skilled business development/outbound calling
- Exceptional customer service
- Branch facility and asset management
- Proficient in consumer lending, building knowledge in business lending
- Ensures good internal business relationships
- Maintain CB culture/core values
- Executes and communicates direction and vision of Branch/region/bank to the Branch team
- Community involvement - visible, active referral source
- Manages own portfolio and may analyze financial statements and tax returns
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Retail banking experience
- Management experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Principles of banking (understands how our business operates)
- Employee development
- Managerial Leadership competencies
- Ownership of self-development
- Responsibility for the overall running of the branch
- Broad understanding of cash flow, financial statements and market risk
OUR CORE BEHAVIORS
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community: We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions