Systems/Support Administrator II
DescriptionProvides support services to internal and/or external users of the organization’s computer systems and network. Assists in the implementation planning and actual implementation of new information technology based systems. Provide systems training and assistance to bank employees. Regularly provides technical support to all Columbia Bank employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide second and third level technical phone support for all requests.
- Log incidents and service desk request calls into the ticketing system.
- Provide solutions and guidance to callers based on experience or a database of known solutions.
- Take ownership of assigned tickets, track to resolution and perform follow-up functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform problem management services that include problem isolation, problem resolution, and the coordination of services with other system administrators, network personnel, and vendors.
- Ensure all communication and escalation processes are followed, provide quality ticket information.
- Perform various system administration tasks including changing network and core system passwords, creating directories, maintaining system database files, installing applications and operating system software, and providing assistance to users.
- Provide telephone support to bank personnel when problems or questions arise regarding the use of computerized applications including core processing systems, loan origination systems, email systems, imaging systems, etc.
- Take service requests over the phone or in writing for all services provided by the Information Services departments
- Dispatch service requests to appropriate Information Services department personnel according to departmental procedures.
- Track system changes by updating systems documentation associated with work orders, enhancements, and additions.
- Contribute to effective departmental and bank operations by performing other related duties as assigned.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 3+ years IT Service Desk/Help Desk experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar preferred or relevant experience.
- Requires specialized experience and knowledge of network and computer systems/operations.
- Good written and verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.